Steps for Admission Form Design Online for Schools on Skools.ng:
1. Visit www.skools.ng Getting Started Page & Complete the form to Sign Up.
2. Once you are confirmed, you will be directed to set a unique username and a password. These will be your log in details when attempting to access your account in future.
3. Click on ‘register school’. You will now be able to start creating your online admission form on Skools.
4. On your dashboard, you can upload your school logo and enter details about your school including your website and address. These details are necessary when creating admission listings about your school for potential candidates and parents.
5. You can now create online admission forms for different purposes by entering application name (for example: first batch of admissions), application session, school section, application start – end dates and form number ranges. These details must be completed before form can be saved or published.
6. Select application fee and payment methods so that applicants can pay online too. Double check the information you have entered and hit Publish.
7. Click on ‘Applications’ tab. A list of applications you have started will appear. Select any & click on design form to edit the form layout, questions and fields.
8. Under ‘Applications’, You will also be able to Change form Status to ‘Open/Closed’, modify form settings such as required fields and form criteria.
9. Your Online admission forms are now ready and published. You can now share the link to your form across multiple platforms and Watch interested candidates turn in their applications which you can view and manage from your own personal dashboard.