The eagerly anticipated UNIUYO Post UTME screening form for the 2023/24 academic session is now available. This article will provide you with essential information about the Post UTME form, including the application process, requirements, screening dates, and more. If the University of Medical Science is your first choice, get ready to take the first step towards your academic journey by applying for the UNIUYO Post UTME screening.
UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form and Application Process
The University of Medical Sciences Ondo has announced the release date for the Post UTME Screening Form for the 2023/24 academic session. Candidates who have met both the Post UTME Cut Off Mark and the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) requirements are eligible to apply on the institutions’ Portal at www.uniuyo.edu.ng/portal.
UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form Price
Candidates seeking to apply for the UNIUYO Post UTME Screening exercise are to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) using Remita.
How To Apply For UNIUYO Post UTME
To apply for the Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the UNIUYO portal
- Click on ‘Admission Form’
- Select your desired Admission Form Type (Post-UTME or Direct Entry – DE)
- Provide your phone Number and Email
- Proceed to make payment by clicking on ‘MAKE PAYMENT NOW’
- Payments can be made online via Internet banking/ ATM Cards
- Payments can also be made at any branch of all commercial Banks using pre-payment slip generated on Remita
- Upon completion of payments, candidates are to return to the portal and click on ‘Register’ to obtain Login credentials to complete the registration.
- After the payment, complete your bio-data and print out the Post UTME Screening Schedule from the institution’s portal.
- Verify the details of the screening exercise, including the date, time, and venue for your departmental screening.
- Proceed to printout the 2023/24 Screening Exercise Slip
Post UTME Requirements
Candidates should be aware of the necessary requirements for the Post UTME Screening. The following documents must be brought to the screening exercise:
- JAMB Result Printout
- WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB Result
- JAMB Admission Letter
- Colour Passport Photograph
- UNIUYO Online Registration Printout
- JAMB UTME Registration Number
Candidates can check the UNIUYO screening timetable on the official website to find the specific venue and time for their departmental screening. It is essential to arrive at the Post UTME screening venue on time to avoid disqualification. Candidates who missed the initial screening may have the opportunity to participate in a supplementary screening.
UNIUYO Post UTME Form Closing Date
The closing date for UNIUYO 2023 Post UTME form closing date is Friday, August 18, 2023.
UNIUYO Post UTME Dates
The Post UTME Screening will take place on the announced dates. To know the exact time and venue for your departmental screening, visit the UNIUYO website at www.uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals