The management of the College of Nursing and Midwifery Katsina (COMNAKAT) wishes to inform the general public that the sale of online COMNAKAT form for admission into the Basic Nursing and refresher Basic Nursing programme of the College of Nursing and Midwifery Katsina will commence on Tuesday, 21st March 2023 and end on Sunday, 30th April 2023.
COMNAKAT Form Price
- Refresher Basic Nursing: Five Thousand, One Hundred Naira ₦5,100 (excluding bank charges)
- Basic Nursing: Two Thousand, Five Hundred Naira ₦2,500 (excluding bank charges)
COMNAKAT Form Requirement
The eligibility criteria for purchase of the COMNAKAT forms are as follows for the respective programmes;
- All applicants MUST have at least five credits including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC, NECO and/or NABTEB.
- ALL programmes are Full Time. Applicants working in any organization should have a release letter.
- ALL programmes have their period of application. Applicants can ONLY apply to a programme during its period of application.
- Applicants for Basic Midwifery MUST be female.
- Applicants for Community Midwifery MUST be a female Indigene of Katsina State and resident of her community in Katsina State.
- Applicants for Post Basic Nursing MUST be a Registered Midwife.
- Applicants for Refresher Nursing and Refresher Midwifery MUST have evidence of ELIMINATION in their Final Qualifying Examination of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
COMNAKAT Form Eligibility
- REFRESHER BASIC NURSING Programme is strictly for those that sat for the Final Qualifying Examination organized by Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria 3 times and were lastly eliminated by the Council, from 2009 to 2022.
- BASIC NURSING Programmes Applicants MUST possess at least five (5) credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics in WAEC, NECO and/or ( all in NABTEB).
- Interested applicants are to note that awaiting results are not accepted
COMNAKAT Form Online Application Steps
A. ACCOUNT CREATION
- Visit www.conamkat.edu.ng
- Click on “Apply Online“.
- Click on “Application Instruction“, to read the Instruction and Application Guidelines for the online application.
- Click on “Start Application” to create account.
- A dialogue box will appear, click OK.
- Enter your Password, Firstname, Surname, Othername (if any), GSM Number, email and choose the programme by clicking on “Select Programme Option”.
- Click on the line under “Solve the Maths” and type the answer.
- Click on “Create Account“.
- Your account will be created successfully and your details will be sent to your email address and will also appear on your computer screen.
B. APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT
- After account creation, Click on the “Click to Continue” button
- Enter your email and password and click on Login
- At the top left, click “Pay Application Fee“.
- Click on “Proceed to Make Payment“
- Click on “Proceed to Pay“
- Click on the Payment Mode you want (“PAY NOW WITH ATM CARD” or “Print Payment Slip and Pay in Designated Bank Branch”)
- If you choose “Print Payment Slip and Pay in Designated Bank Branch“, print the payment transaction and take it to any bank nationwide.
- If you choose “PAY NOW WITH ATM CARD“, you will be directed to Remita page, supply the necessary details and make your payment.
- List of JAMB Approved CBT Registration Centers Nationwide
- How to Check 2023 JAMB Result
- Top 5 Scholarship Destinations for Immigrants
- Scholarship Alternatives For Funding of Studies
- Cheapest Universities in Canada for International Students
C. FILLING OF APPLICATION
- If paid through Remita, you will be directed to “Continue Application” page, Go to Step 3 of this section.
- If paid at bank, visit the application portal apply.conamkat.edu.ng and click on “Continue Application“.
- Enter your Email and Password and click on Login
- At the top left, Click on Home, then Biodata and supply your details on each field
- Click on Upload your passport and upload your recent passport photograph. Passport photograph size should NOT be more than 100KB.
- Click on Update Profile
- At the top left, Click on O-Level and enter your Senior Secondary School Name, Centre Number, Exam Number, Certificate Obtained (WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB), From Date and To Date(Note: Primary and Junior Secondary Schools details are not needed). Then click on Add School.
- If you are using two results, enter the details of the second result as you did in Step 7.
- Click on Next
- Enter your Subject, Exam and Grade and click on “Add Result“. REPEAT this step until you add all 5 subjects. NOTE: At this stage, you will only see the 5 subjects required and the acceptable grades. If you are using 2 results, when you select the subject, select the Exam Type that you have credit on it and select the grade.
- After entering the 5 main subjects, Click on “You can Add More Subjects” to add more subjects (optional)
- Click on Next
- Click on the field for “Select Certificate to Upload” and select STATEMENT OF RESULTS/CERTIFICATES. Then Click on “Choose File” and choose the file to upload from its location. Then Click on “Upload Certificates“. If you are using 2 results, REPEAT this step and upload the other one, else go to the next step. NOTE: Attached ONLY a scan copy of your Statement of Results/Certificate(s). Statement of Results/Certificates file size should NOT be more than 300KB.
- A preview of the information you entered will be displayed. If you there is something you wrongly entered and you want to edit, go to the top left and click on the section where the information is and edit it. But if you are satisfied with the information you entered, click on the small box under Declaration and click SUBMIT APPLICATION. NOTE: The application cannot be edited after submission.
COMNAKAT IMPORTANT DATES
Interested candidates/applicants are to take note of the following dates;
- Application: Tuesday 21st March to Sunday 30th April, 2023
- Entrance Examination for Basic Nursing: Saturday 6th May, 2023
- Release of Admission List: Monday 22nd May, 2023
- Registration: Tuesday 23rd – Wednesday, 31st May, 2023
- Commencement of Lectures: Thursday 1st June, 2023