Cross River State Teachers Recruitment – Education holds the key to shaping a brighter future for individuals and communities. Recognizing the immense value of quality education, the Cross River State Government is dedicated to strengthening its education system through the recruitment of talented and passionate teachers. This post will walk you through the Cross River State teachers recruitment process, providing essential information and valuable tips to enhance your chances of joining the team of educators committed to empowering the youth and transforming lives in Cross River State.
Are you interested in applying for the next Cross River State Teachers recruitment exercise? This article aims to equip you with the necessary information to prepare for the upcoming recruitment phase.
The opportunity to apply is open to individuals willing to work in schools owned by the Cross River State Government. Upon the conclusion of the exercise, shortlisted candidates will be posted to schools in various parts of Cross River State. It is important to note that you must be willing to teach wherever the state government assigns you.
Cross River State Teachers Recruitment Eligibility
To be eligible to apply for the Teachers Recruitment, applicants must;
- Possess of First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
- Possess either WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or Grade II Certificate, and must have not less than five (5) credits including maths and English language.
- Possess National Certificate in Education (NCE) or B. Ed obtained from a recognized institution
- Be a citizen of Nigeria by birth
- Have a valid ID card this includes: Permanent Voters card and National ID card from NIMC
- Have good communication skills, fluent in English
- Not be enrolled in N-power or FTS
- NYSC discharge or exemption Certificate
- TRCN Certificate (for those registered)
- Letter of Employment (for those with teaching experience)
- Computer Certificate (if any)
- Kaduna State Government Recruitment – jobs.kdsg.gov.ng
- Oyo State Government Recruitment – jobportal.oyostate.gov.ng
- Nigerian Immigration Service Portal – nisrecruitment.com.ng
How to Apply For Cross River Government Teachers Recruitment
All applicants are to;
- Visit the application portal recruitment.crsubeb.com
- Click on the Register menu
- Create an account on the portal
- Once you complete your registration, click on the login menu immediately
- Use the details used when creating an account to log in
- Fill out the application form and upload the relevant documents
There would be a screening exercise conducted for those who meet the requirements and it would most likely be a Computer Based Test(CBT). The screening schedule would be announced to the public, especially the applicants.
Cross River Recruitment Closing Date
All applications must be submitted to before the closing date.
The Cross River State Government 2023 Application form is currently unavailable. We urge all applicants to exercise caution and be wary of individuals or organizations falsely claiming to represent the government and soliciting payments for securing recruitment positions. Stay vigilant and rely only on official government channels for accurate information and updates regarding the recruitment process.