The Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Application Portal is one of the most sought-after platforms for teachers looking for job opportunities in schools owned by the Lagos State Government. As the state with the highest population in Nigeria, Lagos attracts numerous job seekers, particularly teachers, in search of fulfilling careers.
It s imperative for interested candidates to gather essential information to prepare for the recruitment process. This article aims to provide valuable insights and guidance for prospective applicants.
Eligibility is a key factor in increasing the chances of being shortlisted for the recruitment exercise and that will be discussed on this post.
Stay tuned as we delve into the application procedures, eligibility criteria, and important details to help you navigate the recruitment process successfully. Prepare yourself for a rewarding career in teaching in Lagos State or explore opportunities in the Lagos State Teachers recruitment.
Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Eligibility
To be eligible to apply for the Teachers Recruitment, applicants must;
- Possess of First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
- Possess either WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or Grade II Certificate, and must have not less than five (5) credits including maths and English language.
- Possess National Certificate in Education (NCE) or B. Ed obtained from a recognized institution
- PDGE for Non-Education graduates
- Good writing, IT, and Communication skills
- Be a citizen of Nigeria by birth
- Have a valid ID card this includes: Permanent Voters card and National ID card from NIMC
- Have good communication skills, fluent in English
- Not be enrolled in N-power or FTS
- NYSC discharge or exemption Certificate
- TRCN Certificate (for those registered)
- Letter of Employment (for those with teaching experience)
- Computer Certificate (if any)
- Borno State Government Teachers Recruitment
- Enugu State Government Teachers Recruitment
- Cross River Government Teachers Recruitment
How to Apply For Lagos Government Teachers Recruitment
Applicants ought to follow the procedures outlined below to apply for the recruitment exercise:
- Visit the portal via jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng
- Create an account
- Login to your account using the details you supplied
- Fill out the application form and upload the requisite documents before submitting your application
The online portal would be activated when the recruitment is about to commence
There would be a screening exercise conducted for those who meet the requirements and it would most likely be a Computer Based Test(CBT). The screening schedule would be announced to the public, especially the applicants.
Lagos Teachers Recruitment Closing Date
All applications must be submitted to before the closing date.