This is to notify the general public that the registration form for the NABTEB GCE (National Business and Technical Examinations Board General Certificate Examination) has been officially released. This form is intended for individuals who wish to participate in the second series of the NABTEB GCE, which will commence in November/December. Interested applicants are kindly requested to complete the registration process by filling out the provided registration form.
Furthermore, it is of utmost importance that all interested individuals familiarize themselves with the outlined procedures and prerequisites for online application. These guidelines can be found in the accompanying PDF file, which contains the NABTEB GCE Guidelines.
In this article, we will provide a step-by-step guide on how to apply for the NABTEB GCE Registration Form. Candidates for various external examinations are now able to register using the NABTEB GCE form.
For more exciting information and updates regarding the NABTEB GCE Registration Form Portal, including the timely release of NABTEB Results to all applicants, please continue reading.
How to Register for NABTEB GCE Form 2023
To log in using the PIN, candidates should visit the website https://novdec.nabteb.gov.ng. It is strongly advised that students thoroughly read the Entry Guide, Examination Structure, Time-Table, List of Centers and Trades available at each center, as well as other important instructions.
NABTEB GCE Form Payment Fee
The registration fees for the following categories are as follows:
- Nov/Dec NBC/NTC/General Education: N10,250 per candidate.
- Nov/Dec ANBC/ANTC: N12,250 per candidate.
- GCE (Advanced Level): N15,250 per candidate.
Please note the following:
- The registration fees cover examination fees, result checking, biometric registration, e-learning, and information VCD.
- Late registration will incur a penalty of N5,000.00 per candidate.
Where Can I Purchase the NABTEB GCE Registration Form?
Private applicants for the aforementioned exams can obtain registration PINs/Slots from the following locations:
- NABTEB Zonal Offices in Abuja, Kaduna, Yola, Osogbo, Enugu, and Benin City.
- NABTEB Liaison Office in Abuja.
- NABTEB Area Office in Lagos.
- NABTEB State offices nationwide.
- NABTEB National Headquarters, Ikpoba Hill, Benin City.
- JAMB CAPS Login-How to Create, Login, Check & Accept Adimmsion
- JAMB CAPS Result Upload – How to Upload Your Results
- JAMB Syllabus 2023: Complete Syllabus for all Subjects – Success Guide
- List of JAMB Approved CBT Registration Centers Nationwide
NABTEB GCE NOV/Dec Registration Form Deadline
Candidates must keep in mind that all registration deadlines will be announced on the official NABTEB GCE Registration Portal.
NABTEB Registration Procedures and Guidelines As part of the registration process, NABTEB has implemented biometric capture.
Please follow these steps:
- Visit a cybercafé to have your biometric data captured, including the left and right thumbs. Note that the closest NABTEB office has a copy of the NABTEB Biometric Data Capture Application.
- Ensure that you provide the correct name, passport/registration card, PIN, and SERIAL during the Biometric Data Capture process.
- After completing the Biometric Data Capture, visit the online Registration Portal to finalize the registration process.
- Complete and submit the form that appears on the portal.
- Print and securely store the completed registration form and photo card.
Materials Allowed for NABTEB Examinations
- Each candidate must bring their own ruler, mathematical set, ink, pencil, eraser, and pen.
- Drawing Materials: Candidates must provide their own drawing supplies, including a drawing board, metric scale ruler, and Tee-square. Slide rules may also be used if necessary.
- Simple, non-programmable, noiseless, and cordless calculators are permitted.
- Candidates are strictly prohibited from entering the examination room with a GSM phone or any other electronic device.
Date and Time of Examination
- Candidates must verify the date and start time of their papers from the examination timetable, their examination location, or the Board’s website.
- Morning exams generally begin at 9:00 a.m. Candidates are required to arrive at their test locations at least 30 minutes prior to the start of each paper.
- No candidate may leave the room until there are 30 minutes remaining in a 3-hour paper’s allotted time or 10 minutes remaining in an objective paper’s allotted time unless there is a medical reason.
- Once a paper has started, no candidate may enter the examination room after 30 minutes.
- Practical/oral tests are scheduled to begin at 9:00 a.m. Candidates must arrive at the designated centers for their practical/oral examination at the specified time on the timetable.
Examination Conditions for Visually-Challenged Candidates
- Visually-challenged candidates are required to register online, clearly indicating the nature of their challenges.
- Albinos writing the Examinations will receive the following privileges:
- Objective: Extra 10 minutes.
- Practical: Extra 20 minutes.
- It is strongly recommended that candidates use a reputable cybercafé for their entries.
- The collection of biometric data is mandatory for all applicants.
This concludes the information regarding the NABTEB Registration Form 2023, including the instructions and guidelines. For more detailed information, please revisit this website. Thank you.