The Nigerian Army, an institution steeped in history and honor, extends its call to individuals who seek to become the guardians of our nation’s sovereignty. If you’ve ever envisioned yourself wearing the uniform, standing shoulder to shoulder with fellow patriots, then this blog post is your compass for navigating the intricate path of the Nigerian Army recruitment process.
This isn’t just another generic guide; it’s your personalized roadmap to realizing your dreams of joining the ranks of the Nigerian Army. Within these words, you’ll find insights and advice tailored to help you succeed in your unique journey toward becoming a defender of the nation.
So, if you’re ready to embark on a heroic journey of self-discovery, discipline, and commitment, let’s dive into this personalized guide on how to apply for Nigerian Army recruitment. Your destiny as a protector of our great nation awaits, and this blog post is your first step toward that illustrious future.
How To Apply For Nigerian Army Recruitment
This guide will walk you through the simple process of applying for Nigerian Army recruitment for eligible applicants. Let’s get started:
- Visit recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Log in with your credentials. If you’re a new user, register to create a username and password.
- Fill Out the Application Form – Provide accurate information, and double-check it before moving on.
- Submit Your Application Online – After completing the form, submit it online. Ensure all required details and documents are included.
- Print a copy of the application form – You’ll need this for reference during the recruitment process.
- Complete the Guarantor Form with the necessary signatures and details.
- Take both your Application Form and Guarantor Form to your designated state recruitment center. Follow any additional instructions provided there
State Recruitment Screening Exercise
If shortlisted, you’ll be invited to the State Recruitment Screening Exercise from November 6 to November 19, 2023.
Note that once you submit an application, you will not be able to revert the action.