Nigerian Army 86 Regular Recruitment – The Nigerian Army Batch 86 Recruitment is ongoing, and this blog post aims to provide valuable information regarding the ongoing recruitment process. The application form has been released, we will guide you through the requirements and preparations needed for a successful application. Read on to stay informed and be ready for the Nigerian Army 86 regular recruitment.
Is the Nigerian Army 86 Regular Recruitment Form Out?
Yes, the application form for the Nigerian Army 86 Regular Recruitment is available. It is crucial to stay updated and regularly visit the Nigerian Army recruitment portal as that’s where the application form will be made accessible once released.
Understanding the Nigerian Army Application Process
To ensure a smooth application process, it is essential to familiarize yourself with the Nigerian Army recruitment process. The recruitment procedure typically consists of several stages, including application, shortlisting, screening, and training/employment. Stay prepared and gather all necessary documents and information required for the application.
Basic Requirements for Nigerian Army 86 Regular Recruitment
It is mandatory for applicants to meet the basic requirements for the Nigerian Navy Batch 86 Recruitment. The general requirements for the Nigerian Army 86 Regular Recruitment include;
- Applicants must be single and Nigerian citizens by birth and must possess a National Identity Card/NIN slip.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit in accordance with Nigerian Army Standards.
- Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- Applicants must possess a valid birth certificate/age declaration endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council.
- Applicants must possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.65 meters tall for male and female candidates, respectively.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 22 years for non-trades men/women, while tradesmen/women must not be more than 26 years as at 18 Dec 23.
- Registered Nurses and Midwives not above 30 years old may also apply.
- All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess a Trade Test/City Guild Certificate.
How to Prepare for the Nigerian Army 86 Regular Recruitment
Preparing for the Nigerian Army 86 Regular Recruitment is a crucial step towards joining the Nigerian Army. The recruitment process is highly competitive, and candidates are expected to meet certain physical, educational, and medical requirements. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to prepare for the recruitment:
- Gather Required Documents: Ensure you have your educational certificates, identification documents, birth certificate or age declaration, passport photographs, and any other documents usually required for Nigerian Navy recruitments.
- Physical Fitness: Engage in regular physical activities and maintain a healthy lifestyle to meet the physical fitness requirements of the Nigerian Navy.
- Stay Informed: Keep yourself updated on the latest news and announcements regarding the Nigerian Navy Batch 36 Recruitment. Regularly visit the official recruitment portal and follow official social media channels for updates.
- Improve Your Knowledge: Familiarize yourself with the Nigerian Navy’s history, operations, and core values. This will be beneficial during the screening and interview stages.
- Enhance Computer Skills: Take the time to improve your computer literacy skills, as it is often a requirement for Nigerian Navy recruitments.
- Stay Mentally Prepared: Develop a positive mindset and maintain focus throughout the recruitment process. Be prepared to demonstrate your abilities and commitment.
Nigerian Army 86 Regular Recruitment Instruction
Below are the lists of instructions for the Nigerian Army 86 Regular Recruitment;
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No special center for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask, and observing physical distance.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA will be withdrawn from training.
- Candidates are advised to come with their NIN slip.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to carefully study the instructions on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 07081271986 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates would be expected to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 6 – 19 Nov 23
Nigerian Army Recruitment Physical Requirement
|Minimium Age (Non – Trades)||18|
|Maximium Age (Non – Trades)||22|
|Minimium Age (Trades)||18|
|Maximium Age (Trades)||26|
|Minimium Height (Male)||1.68|
|Minimium Height (Female)||1.65|
20 October 23