Looking forward to the latest update about the EFCC recruitment? Well, look no further. This blog post is dedicated to EFCC Recruitment for the year 2023. The Economic and Financial Crimes commission envisions a Nigeria free of economic and financial crimes. With a mission to eradicate economic and financial crimes through prevention, enforcement and coordination. The commission is established on the core values of Integrity, Professionalism, Courage, and Collaboration. If you are a Nigerian youth looking for empowerment, this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for. Let’s dive in!
EFCC Recruitment Requirements 2023
- Educational Qualification: Possess a WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB certificate.
- Age Limit: Be between 18 and 35 years old.
- Height: 1.69 form males and 1.65 for females
- Willingness to Learn: Have a strong desire to learn new skills.
- Computing Skills: Basic knowledge of computer operations.
- Tertiary Education: Hold a Bachelor’s Degree or HND from any recognized tertiary institution.
In addition to the above, the operations of the EFCC are often, very sensitive in nature. The EFCC therefore will initiate an intensive background investigation that you must pass before you can join the service. This is immediately after you pass our interview process and before you receive a conditional offer of employment.
The investigation includes a medical examination; verification of all employment documents submitted to us by you; a test for illegal drugs; credit and records checks; and extensive interviews with former and current colleagues, teachers, business associates, neighbors, friends, etc.
Additionally, all candidates must meet certain employment requirements in order to qualify for employment with the EFCC. Before applying for any position in the EFCC, please make sure that you are what you said you are.
Functions of EFCC
- The investigation of all financial crimes including advance fee fraud, money laundering, counterfeiting, illegal fund transfers, futures market fraud, contract scam, etc.;
- The coordination and enforcement of all economic and financial crimes laws.
- Adoption of measures to identify, trace, freeze, confiscate or seize proceeds derived from terrorist activities
- The adoption of methods to eradicate the commission of economic and financial crimes
- Collaborating with government bodies both within and outside Nigeria to ensure the eradication of economic and financial crimes
- Engaging in education and enlightenment campaigns against the evil of economic and financial crimes within and outside Nigeria.
- SON Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- NASIMS Portal Login for Npower Batch C Test
How to Apply for EFCC Recruitment
- Visit the EFCC Recruitment Portal efcc.gov.ng/efcc/careers
- Click on New Applicant
- Read and Understand the Job Description
- Fill in the Application Form
- Scan and Upload Required Documents
- Submit Your Application
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Application form is currently unavailable. We urge all applicants to exercise caution and be wary of individuals or organizations falsely claiming to represent the government and soliciting payments for securing recruitment positions. Stay vigilant and rely only on official government channels for accurate information and updates regarding the recruitment process.