Congratulations to all N-POWER Batch C (Stream II) applicants! In this blog post, we will guide you through the deployment process and provide you with important instructions to ensure a smooth transition to your Place of Primary Assignment (PPA).
NPower Deployment Process
It is crucial to follow these steps carefully to complete your deployment successfully. Let’s get started!
- Login to your self-service portal, click the ‘deployment tab’ to view posting details.
- Download and print your deployment letter.
- Proceed to your deployed PPA with your PPA letter for approval or rejection.
- Take approved PPA letter to Focal persons for approval.
- Take rejected PPA letter to Focal persons for redeployment.
- Upload the signed PPA letter to the portal if accepted or rejected by the Centre head and Focal Person.
- Apply for redeployment if needed.
How to apply for Npower Interstate redeployment
The process for Interstate redeployment goes like this;
- Beneficiaries are to write a mail to the NPower situation room using the address firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (based on both health and marital reasons only)
- Mail is reviewed and focal persons and program managers are contacted on these changes, so they’re aware.
- Focal persons and desk officers are also notified to effect deployment after previous deployment has been revoked from the backend
Find out all you need to know about Npower Here
- Kaduna State Government Recruitment – jobs.kdsg.gov.ng
- Oyo State Teachers Recruitment – Detailed Application Guide
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2023 – nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- ECOWAS Recruitment For International Volunteers Portal 2023
How to apply for Npower Inter-LGA redeployment
- Beneficiaries are to first contact the NPower call center for change of LGA of residence.
- When this change is effected successfully, they can now proceed to their SSP portal for redeployment.
- Dedicated support center: 092203102, 018888148
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live chat: www.nasims.gov.ng
- USSD: *45665#
Contact the NPower call center to request a change of Local Government Area (LGA) of residence. Once the change is successfully implemented, proceed to your self-service portal to initiate the redeployment process.
Confirmation of Deployment
After the successful completion of your deployment, verify the status by checking the ‘deployment tab’ on your self-service portal. This will confirm if your deployment has been accurately captured.
We have provided a step-by-step guide for the deployment process for N-POWER Batch C (Stream II) applicants. Following these instructions will ensure a smooth transition to your Place of Primary Assignment. If you require any further assistance, refer to the provided contact information. Best of luck as you embark on this exciting journey!