Nassarawa Government Teachers Recruitment – The Nassarawa State Government is committed to enhancing its educational system through the hiring of skilled and enthusiastic teachers because it recognizes the enormous significance of high-quality education. This article will guide you through the hiring process for teachers in Nassarawa State while offering important details and helpful advice to improve your chances of being hired to join the team of educators dedicated to empowering youngsters and improving lives in Nassarawa State.
Are you interested in applying for the next Nassarawa State Teachers recruitment exercise? This article aims to equip you with the necessary information to prepare for the upcoming recruitment phase.
The opportunity to apply is open to individuals willing to work in schools owned by the Nassarawa State Government. Upon the conclusion of the exercise, shortlisted candidates will be posted to schools in various parts of Nassarawa State. It is important to note that you must be willing to teach wherever the state government assigns you.
Nassarawa State Teachers Recruitment Eligibility
To be eligible to apply for the Teachers Recruitment, applicants must;
- Possess of First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
- Possess either WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or Grade II Certificate, and must have not less than five (5) credits including maths and English language.
- Possess National Certificate in Education (NCE) or B. Ed obtained from a recognized institution
- Be a citizen of Nigeria by birth
- Have a valid ID card this includes: Permanent Voters card and National ID card from NIMC
- Have good communication skills, fluent in English
- Not be enrolled in N-power or FTS
- NYSC discharge or exemption Certificate
- TRCN Certificate (for those registered)
- Letter of Employment (for those with teaching experience)
- Computer Certificate (if any)
- Kaduna State Government Recruitment – jobs.kdsg.gov.ng
- Oyo State Government Recruitment – jobportal.oyostate.gov.ng
- Nigerian Immigration Service Portal – nisrecruitment.com.ng
How to Apply For Nassarawa Government Teachers Recruitment
All applicants are to;
- Visit the online portal nasarawatscerecruitment.com.ng
- Click on the Apply button
- You would be redirected to another page with the URL nasarawastatetscrecruitment.com.ng/register
- Create an account on the portal, login to the account, and apply
- Once you’re done with the application, submit
There would be a screening exercise conducted for those who meet the requirements and it would most likely be a Computer Based Test(CBT). The screening schedule would be announced to the public, especially the applicants.
Nassarawa Recruitment Closing Date
All applications must be submitted to before the closing date.
The Nassarawa State Government 2023 Application form is currently unavailable. We urge all applicants to exercise caution and be wary of individuals or organizations falsely claiming to represent the government and soliciting payments for securing recruitment positions. Stay vigilant and rely only on official government channels for accurate information and updates regarding the recruitment process.