To provide seamless banking services, Guaranty Trust Bank has introduced the GTBank USSD code, which allows customers to perform various transactions and access banking services using their mobile phones.
What is GTBank USSD code?
The GTBank USSD code is *737#. This article will explore the different features and services available through GTBank’s *737# USSD code.
How to Open GTBank Account with USSD
To open an account, simply;
- Dial *737*0# on your mobile phone and follow the on-screen prompts.
Once you complete the signup process, an account number will be automatically generated and sent to you via SMS. You can also use your phone number as your account number at GTBank branches and GTExpress outlets.
Features of GTBank Account Opening:
- Maximum deposit per transaction is N20,000.
- Maximum account balance is N100,000.
- No airtime or data is needed to open an account.
How to activate GTBank USSD code
If your GTBank account has been dormant, you can easily reactivate it using the *737# USSD code. Follow these four simple steps:
- Dial *737*11# on your mobile number registered with the bank.
- Input your Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Input your Account Officer code (if known) or press 1 to continue.
- To complete the account reactivation, initiate a transaction by buying at least N100 airtime.
USSD Code for GTBank transfer
GTBank’s *737# USSD code allows you to transfer funds conveniently and securely. Here’s how:
Transfer to a GTBank Account
Dial *737*1*Amount*NUBAN Account Number# (e.g., *737*1*1000*1234567890#) from the phone number registered with GTBank.
Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the transfer.
GTB USSD transfer code to other banks
- Dial *737*2*Amount*NUBAN Account Number# (e.g., *737*2*1000*1234567890#) from your phone and authenticate the transfer with your 737 PIN, hardware token, or the last four digits of your GTBank debit card.
Features of GTBank Funds Transfer:
- Daily transaction limit of N1,000,000.
- Authentication varies based on the transfer amount.
- Works with phone numbers registered with GTBank.
- Transaction requires the last four digits of your Naira MasterCard (Debit card).
- A one-off indemnity is required for transactions above ₦100,000.
- FCMB USSD Code For All Transactions – *329#
- UBA USSD Code For All Transactions – *919#
- Opay USSD Code For All Transactions – *901#
- First Bank USSD Code For All Transactions – *894#
- Access Bank USSD Code For All Transactions – *901#
- Zenith Bank USSD Code For All Transactions – *966#
- EcoBank USSD Code For All Transactions – *326#
Airtime & Data Top-up
With GTBank’s *737# USSD code, you can easily top up airtime and data for yourself or a friend.
Self Top-up Airtime
- Dial *737*amount# on your phone (e.g., *737*1000#) to buy airtime for yourself.
Top-up Airtime for Others
To send airtime to a third party or a friend;
- Dial *737*Amount*Recipient’s number# (e.g., *737*1000*08123456789#).
Self & Third-Party Data Top-up
- Dial *737*4# on your phone and follow the on-screen prompts to top up data for yourself or a third party.
- Daily recharge limit is N10,000.
GTBank USSD Code to Check Balance
With GTBank’s *737# USSD code, you can easily check your BVN, account balance, and account number.
- Dial *737*61# on your mobile phone and follow the on-screen prompts.
Create a Transaction PIN
To enhance the security of your transactions, GTBank requires a 4-digit PIN for all 737 transactions. Follow these steps to create your transaction PIN:
- Dial *737*5# on your mobile phone.
- Input the last 6 digits of your Debit Card.
- Create your 4-digit PIN.
737 Cashout Service
The 737 Cashout service by GTBank allows you to withdraw funds at any TOTAL Service Station. Here’s how:
- Dial *737*50*Amount*50# on your mobile phone.
- Input the unique Station code (SAP Code).
- Input your *737# PIN or the last 4 digits of your debit card to authorize the transaction.
- Your account is debited immediately, and Total gets credited.
- Both parties receive an SMS, and the cash is released.
GTBank Bet9ja Code
Dial *737*50*Amount*Bet9ja ID#
GTBank Codes For Bill Payment
GTBank’s *737# USSD code provides a convenient way to make bill payments.
Here are some of the bill payment options available:
GTBank LCC Toll Payment USSD Code
To top up your LCC Toll account, simply dial *737*50*Amount*108# and enter your E-Tag code.
To pay profiled merchants, dial *737*35*Amount*Merchant Code# (e.g., *737*35*15000*123#). Ask the merchant for their GTBank merchant code to make the payment.
Electricity Bill Payment GTBank USSD Code
Pay your electricity bills with ease using GTBank’s *737# USSD code. Dial the corresponding disco code for your area and follow the on-screen prompts.
GTBank StarTimes USSD Subscription Code
Easily pay your StarTimes cable subscriptions by dialing *737*37*Amount*Decoder Number# (e.g., *737*37*250000123456789#).
Other GTBank USSD Code Services
GTBank’s *737# USSD code offers various other services to meet your banking needs. Some of these services include:
Airtime Advance USSD Code
Borrow up to N5,000 airtime and pay at the end of the month. Dial *737*8*1# to request an airtime loan.
Salary Advance USSD Code
Pre-qualified salary account holders can get up to 50% of their monthly salary as an advance. Dial *737*8*2# to apply.
GTBank Cardless Withdrawal with USSD
Dial *737*3*Amount# to generate a withdrawal code and retrieve cash at any GTBank ATM.
One-Time Password (OTP) Generator
Dial *737*7# to generate an OTP.
Dial 7376# to make various inquiries, such as account balances, BVN, account number, loan balances, card status, and chequebook status.
GTBank Customer care lines:
- +234 700 4826 66328
- +234 1 448 0000
- +234 802 900 2900
- +234 803 900 3900
- +234 813 985 6000
- +234 904 000 2900
GTBank’s *737# USSD code has revolutionized banking in Nigeria by providing customers with a convenient and secure way to access banking services using their mobile phones. From opening an account to funds transfer, airtime top-up, bill payments, and more, GTBank’s *737# USSD code offers a wide range of features and services at your fingertips. Embrace the power of technology and start using *737# today for all your banking needs with GTBank.