Eager to know details of the NNPC (Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation) Recruitment? If so, then you should read this to the end. This guide is intended to assist you in achieving your goals by giving essential details on the qualifying requirements for the recruitment process.
Understanding the criteria and rules of the recruitment process as a prospective applicant is essential to improving your chances of getting hired. In this thorough article, we’ll not only go through the requirements but also provide you with insightful advice on how to improve your application and stand out from the crowd.
Remember that readiness is the key to success. So let’s start this adventure together and make sure we do everything possible to achieve your goals.
Here is additional essential information that all applicants should pay attention to. Familiarizing yourself with the NNPC recruitment process will assist you in better preparing for what lies ahead.
The NNPC recruitment process consists of four (4) essential stages, namely: (i) the application stage, (ii) the shortlisting stage, (iii) the aptitude test screening, and (iv) the training/appointment phase.
NNPC Recruitment Eligibility 2023
To be eligible for the NNPC Recruitment, you must meet the following requirements:
- The prospective applicant must be a Nigerian
- Candidate applying must have an acceptable means of identification like a National ID card or international passport
- Applicant must have at least five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicant should be between 18 to 25 years of age for SSCE holders
- Applicants for NCE, OND, Diploma etc. should be between the age of 18 to 28 years
- Applicant must not be less than 1.69m tall for male and 1.6m for female
- Those with physical disability can apply
- Applicant must have a medical report from the hospital
Functions of NNPC
The primary functions of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) include but are not limited to;
- Exploring and prospecting for, working, winning, or otherwise Acquiring, possessing, and disposing of Petroleum.
- Refine, treat, process, and ultimately engage in the handling of Petroleum to enhance the manufacturing and production of Petroleum products and all that is gotten from it.
- Buying and selling products derived from petroleum, its products, and all other products got from it.
- Provide and operate pipelines, tanker ships as well as other facilities and equipment that are necessary for the conveying of crude oil, natural gas, and their products or all gotten from it, water, any other liquids, or other products related to the things that the corporation does.
How to Apply for NNPC Recruitment
To apply for the NNPC recruitment, follow the steps below;
- Visit www.nnpcgroup.com
- Click career on the menu bar
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Create an account on the recruitment portal
- Login to the recruitment portal
- Fill in your correct information in the spaces provided
- Upload academic and professional credentials including guarantor’s form
The documents you’re to scan and upload during application process include:
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Professional Certificates
- First School Leaving Certificate
- WASC/SSCE or NECO
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Age Declaration
- LGA Identification
- Guarantors form
The NNPC 2023 Application form is currently unavailable. We urge all applicants to exercise caution and be wary of individuals or organizations falsely claiming to represent the government and soliciting payments for securing recruitment positions. Stay vigilant and rely only on official government channels for accurate information and updates regarding the recruitment process.