Kogi STETSCOM Teachers Recruitment – The Kogi State Teachers Recruitment Application Portal is one of the most sought-after platforms for teachers looking for job opportunities in schools owned by the Kogi State Government. As the state with the highest population in Nigeria, Kogi attracts numerous job seekers, particularly teachers, in search of fulfilling careers.
It s imperative for interested candidates to gather essential information to prepare for the recruitment process. This article aims to provide valuable insights and guidance for prospective applicants.
Eligibility is a key factor in increasing the chances of being shortlisted for the recruitment exercise and that will be discussed on this post.
Stay tuned as we delve into the application procedures, eligibility criteria, and important details to help you navigate the recruitment process successfully. Prepare yourself for a rewarding career in teaching in Kogi State or explore opportunities in the Kogi State Teachers recruitment.
Kogi STETSCOM Teachers Recruitment Eligibility
To be eligible to apply for the Teachers Recruitment, applicants must;
- Possess of First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
- Possess either WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or Grade II Certificate, and must have not less than five (5) credits including maths and English language.
- Possess National Certificate in Education (NCE) or B. Ed obtained from a recognized institution
- Be a citizen of Nigeria by birth
- Have a valid ID card this includes: Permanent Voters card and National ID card from NIMC
- Have good communication skills, fluent in English
- Not be enrolled in N-power or FTS
- NYSC discharge or exemption Certificate
- TRCN Certificate (for those registered)
- Letter of Employment (for those with teaching experience)
- Computer Certificate (if any)
Available Vacancies for STETSCOM Recruitment
The table below outlines the various subjects available:
|Mathematics, Agricultural Science, Basic Science, Basic Technology, Biology, Chemistry, Computer Studies, and Further Mathematics
|Civic Education, Business Studies, Commerce, Economics, Financial Accounting, Geography, Government, Home Management, and Social Studies
|Language and Arts
|English Language, Christian Religious Studies, Guidance & Counselling, Islamic Religious Studies, History, Literature & English, and French Language
|Animal Husbandry, Book Keeping, Catering & Craft, Data Processing, Fishery, Marketing, and Building Technology
|Technical & Vocational Studies
|Carpentry & Woodworks, Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical Engineering, Technical Drawing, and Welding & Steel Fabrication
- Top 5 Canadian Companies Sponsoring Foreign Workers
- How To Apply for Chevron NMA Internship 2023
- How to Apply for Direct Subsidized Loans – Step-by-Step Guide
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2023 – nisportal.ng
- Step by Step Guide on How to login the NASIMS portal – nasims gov ng
How to Apply For Kogi STETSCOM Teachers Recruitment
To apply for the Kogi State Science Technical Education and Teaching Service Commission(STETSCOM) recruitment, follow the steps below;
- Visit recruitment.kogistate.gov.ng
- Create an account there
- Login using your details
- Input your Email/phone number
- Enter your password and click on the Sign In button
- Go through the available fields before filling it out
- Upload the relevant documents before submitting your application
The online portal would be activated when the recruitment is about to commence
There would be a screening exercise conducted for those who meet the requirements and it would most likely be a Computer Based Test(CBT). The screening schedule would be announced to the public, especially the applicants.