WAEC Result Checker – In this article, we will provide you with essential information on checking your WAEC result. You will learn how to check your result online or via SMS using your mobile phone. Follow the steps below to check your result.
If you took part in the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE), you have come to the right place. This guide will show you how to check your result without any hassle.
With the information provided here, there is no need to visit a cyber cafe to check your result.
WAEC Result Checker Portal
The portal for checking the WAEC result is www.waecdirect.org. Candidates who participated in the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for 2023/2024 should log on to the portal and check their results online.
How to Check WAEC Result Online
To check your result online for the 2023/2024 academic session, follow the procedures below:
- Visit www.waecdirect.org.
- Enter your WAEC Examination Number in the required field.
- Select your Examination Year
- Select your Examination Type.
- Enter the e-PIN Voucher Number found on the reverse side of the result checking the scratch card.
- Enter your Serial Number.
- Finally, click “Submit” and wait for your result to be displayed.
How to Check WAEC Result via SMS
To check your result via SMS, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Message App on your phone.
- Select “Create New Message.”
- Type in WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear.
- Send the message to 32327 (MTN, 9mobile, Airtel & Glo subscribers).
- Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)
If you encounter any issues while checking your result, kindly let us know in the comment section below, and we will promptly respond.