UK International Hardship Fund Overview
The International Hardship Fund is provided to University of Greenwich students who are not receiving a maintenance loan and international students who have incurred unexpected short-term expenses. Successful candidates will receive payments of up to £1,000 each.
This fund is intended for continuing international students without a maintenance loan and students from the EU who have incurred unforeseen short-term expenses.
EU students without a maintenance loan and continuing international students who have experienced the following are eligible for the international hardship fund:
- Unforeseen short‐term accommodation costs
- Unforeseen short‐term subsistence costs
- Unforeseen one‐off technology costs for your studies
- Unforeseen one‐off travel costs
Before starting their education, all students are expected to make suitable financial arrangements. Each applicant must show proof of this and the actions they have taken to strengthen their financial situation in order to be considered for this fund.
- How To Apply For Mitacs Elevate Postdoctoral Fellowship Award
- The Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2023
- Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships 2023
- York University International Student Scholarships
- Student Visa | How to Successfully Apply for Student Visa
U.K International Hardship Fund Eligibility
To be eligible for the UK International Hardship Fund at University of Greenwich, applicants;
- Must be continuing International fee-paying student or EU student not in receipt of a maintenance loan.
- Are fully-registered student at the University of Greenwich.
- Should be studying a BA, BEd, BSc, LLB, BEng, MEng or MMath or postgraduate course.
- Must be studying at Greenwich, Avery Hill or Medway Campus (except Medway School of Pharmacy) or one of our Partner Colleges where your tuition fee is paid directly to us.
- Must be able to demonstrate that you have below £500 in all bank accounts, both in the UK and at home.
- Must be up to date with all fee payments.
- Must have completed this application form, and provided all the evidence requested below.
How To Apply For U.K International Hardship Fund
To apply for the UK International Hardship Fund, applicants are required to apply for an undergraduate, postgraduate, and research program at the University of Greenwich.
Please download and submit the FULLY completed application form with the compulsory supporting documentation as per the student checklist to firstname.lastname@example.org
July 14, 2023