How to Apply For WGU Cyber Scholarship – Looking for a chance to advance your education and career with a scholarship? If Yes, then don’t miss this opportunity to earn a scholarship and further your education at Western Governors University, Utah, USA. Apply now and take the first step toward reaching your career goals and a brighter future!
About WGU (West Governors University)
In order to accommodate the busy schedules of working professionals, WGU offers online bachelor’s and master’s degrees in IT, teaching, business, and healthcare that are career-aligned. Find the degree that best suits your needs.
The WGU Cyber Scholarship Overview
Technology is rewriting our future on a daily basis. With a bachelor’s or master’s degree in cybersecurity, let it rewrite yours. Along the way, you can obtain free industry certifications through the WGU cyber scholarship.
Obtain the knowledge and qualifications necessary to launch a successful cybersecurity career. You may study whenever it suits you, with 24/7 access to study materials, exams, and evaluations. You can move quickly through subject you already understand well so that you can devote more time to learning new skills.
- The Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2023 | Application & Eligibility
- Undergraduate Scholarship for International students in the U.S. 2023
- York University International Student Scholarships | Application Guide
- How To Apply For Gates Cambridge Scholarships 2023 – Fully Funded
- What’s a Visa – Types & Categories | How To Apply For The Right Visa
The WGU Cyber Scholarship Benefits
The WGU scholarship sponsored by the US Department of Defense (DoD) provides the following incredible benefits:
- Fully-paid tuition
- $27,000.00 USD stipend (for bachelor’s degree) and $32,000.00 USD stipend for master’s degree)
- Security Clearance
- A full-time job when you graduate
Application Procedure for the WGU Scholarship
Step 1: Apply for Admission
You must have been provisionally accepted as a WGU student in order to be eligible to apply for WGU scholarships. Please complete the admissions application and proceed through the admissions process with your enrollment counselor.
Step 2: Apply for Scholarships
Your MyWGU student portal login information, which will be supplied to you following Step 1, is required to access the scholarship application. Scholarship applications may be submitted up to 30 days before and up to 90 days after the start date of your degree.
- Returning WGU graduates who wish to apply are to complete the Returning Graduate Application.
- Completing a current aid year FAFSA is required if eligible to submit the FAFSA. If you are ineligible to apply for federal aid via the FAFSA, you will still have opportunity to be considered for WGU scholarships.
WGU Cyber Scholarship Application Deadline
The application deadline for the 2023/24 session is February 1, 2023